At MedLink Georgia, we value our employees and their wellbeing, which is one of the reasons we chose to offer competitive benefits for the non-profit industry. We proudly offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance along with a few other ancillary benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Corporate Holidays, and Disability Benefits
- 403 (b) retirement investment plan with employer matching contributions
- Professional Development and Continuing Education opportunities
- Employee assistance and hardship programs, plus so much more!
Professional Development & Continuing Education
MedLink Georgia believes in the growth and professional development of our employees. We actively seek ways to invest in for training and education, therefore we welcome new, innovative ideas! MedLink Georgia believes in upward mobility and keeping our employees for the long haul. We also believe that job specific training to stay current in each field is very important. Some of the most recent development programs we offer include:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Training
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Training
- Advanced Medical Translator Program for Bilingual Staff
- Medical Device and Advancement Training
Do you have a passion for improving access to quality healthcare for everyone? So do we! We offer care quality care for every person in our communities no matter their financial status. We strive to make a difference in the lives of our patients and neighbors. Our staff is encouraged and supported to participate in activities or events that help meet the needs of those around us, whether it be community-specific or organization wide. If there’s a need, we want to find a way to meet it!
I enjoy working in the environment. I can see MedLink growing and doing more good work in the future.
Why do I come to work every day? It is a combination of enjoying my job, my coworkers, and talking to the patients I help.
The hope that I am able to offer something to improve the life of someone else by using the resources that MedLink provides.
I love our patients and the great relationship I have developed with them through the years as well as being a resource for Spanish.